Ulidavaru Kandanthe Kannada Movie MP3 Songs Download
***FIRST ON NET***
***Download Ulidavaru Kandanthe Kannada Mp3 Songs***
Produced by – Hemanth, Suni, Abhi
Written by – Rakshit Shetty
Starring – Rakshit Shetty, Kishore, Tara
Music by – B Ajaneesh Loknath
Studio – Suvin Cinemas
Ulidavaru Kandanthe Kannada Movie MP3 Songs Download Here :
01. Ulidavaru Kandanthe Theme Song[OnlyMusiQ.Com]
Lyrics : None
02.Kaakig Banna Kaantha?[OnlyMusiQ.Com] - Shreya Ghoshal
Lyrics:Rakshit Shetty
03.Paper Paper Medicine Paper[OnlyMusiQ.Com]– B.R. Hrishikesh, Adithya Sunil Datt, Mallesh Hoogar, Gagan G.
Lyrics:Rakshit Shetty
04.Kanna Muchhe[OnlyMusiQ.Com] – Shankar Mahadevan , Vani Harikrishna
Lyrics:Suni
05.Samayada Tiruvu /Knock Knock[OnlyMusiQ.Com]– C R Babi
Lyrics : Vigneshwar Vishwa
06.Male Marethu[OnlyMusiQ.Com] – Vijay Praksh
Lyrics : Vigneshwar Vishwa
07.The Final Shutdown[OnlyMusiQ.Com]
Lyrics : None
08.Richie’s Theme[OnlyMusiQ.Com]
Lyrics : None
09.Tiger Dance/Huli Vesha[OnlyMusiQ.Com]
Lyrics : None
10.Gaatiya Ilidu[OnlyMusiQ.Com]– Vijay Prakash
Lyrics:Rakshit Shetty
11.Ulidavaru Kandanthe Title Track[OnlyMusiQ.Com] – B Ajaneesh Loknath , Rakshit Shetty
Lyrics:Yogaraj Bhat
12.Ulidavaru Kandanthe Promotional Song[OnlyMusiQ.Com] – B Ajaneesh Loknath
Lyrics : Suni






I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. buy dvd gotham season 3
ReplyDeleteThis was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. buy dvd the originals season 4
ReplyDelete